Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Loveliest Bachelor Party EVER!!!

Well, I'm currently skipping out on a rocking bachelor party to discover that the blog that I created via dial-up internet at the beginning of the summer is still fully functional..... YAY!!! Life is now beautiful.

Well, this is my dream idea of a bachelor party! Drinking and playing cards. Two of my favourite things (just kidding for those who would be offended by this). It (as always) was really nice to see Sky, even if he is a little tipsy. The new place that he and Wendy have looks just beautiful. Great view, orange and royal blue painted wall, plenty of room, it's great. I felt a little worried that it was easy to fall off the balcony but then I say the little plastic screen that makes this impossible.

Well tommorow will be a busy day. I have to repack and inventory all my bags, then get all my travel info in order. I also have to buy a book. First I can't find 'A game of thrones' anywhere in tunder bay but now it's the ONLY one that they have... why are so many people on the same reading pattern as me?

What a great last day at the Fort. It was beautiful. I'm already having pangs of fort loss as I keep realizing that I'll never get to do that again, but I'm sure the worst is still yet to come. It keeps feeling like I'll just be going home and pulling into the staff parking lot before I know it. It's been really hard to give up and only going into the real world has finally make it a necessity. I keep reminding myself and others that I'll be coming back at Christmas and I'll get to see everyone again, but I'll never be on the inside again. It's okay, it's time but it's still hard. Chrystal and Ryan didn't make it any easier to leave either with that morning meeting (I love you guys). Thanks for the toasts and inviting me to help move the canoe all.

I got some remarkably beautiful words from people on my way out... it's enough to give a guy a swelled head.

... and a very special word waiting for me just as I flew out... I didn't expect it, I hadn't dared to hope, but it was so beautiful.

I can't wait for the wedding:) I'm so happy for those two. Plus I'm a little greedy, I absolutely love Wendy and can't wait to have her as a sister. She's so good to Sky, and I've always gotten along really well with her. Plus they seem to be taking it all in stride and keeping it simple. What a fabulous way to do a wedding. I certainly plan on doing it the same way sometime (don't worry, all of you are invited).

Cheerybye, and much love

-Matt

P.S. Today I've really been trying to figure out how I can get Mr. Wickem's outfits from Pride and Predjudice today. Anyone have any suggestions? I'd look so smokin!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would probably have to make them yourself as I doubt there are any stores (let alone in South America) that specialize in tailored men's clothing of early 19th century England.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home