Saturday, December 10, 2005

Got My Basketball Fix

Well I've finally been able to get a full basketball fix here in Colombia. It only took me four months but I figure that I'll have my fix for a few days before I start craving hitting the court again.

We (myself and a bunch of the other bolivar staff) play everyday friday after school and we usually go hang out at Rob's house (my principal) afterwards to have a beer, play darts and play with his two daughters and horde of puppies. After the darts game we realized that there was an NBA game playing (Rob has cable) and it was in ENGLISH!!!!! I was in heaven. I even got to spend some time booing Vince Carter which is one of my favourite basketball passtimes.

Anyway, I'm hoping to hit the hardwood (there are no hardwood courts here) when I get home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

matt, we'll have to hit up an open gym time at LU or somethin when you get back...i'm sure we could figure something out
i was playin there last week and it took me like half an hour to find my shot...rediculous...so out of practice...i'll still school ya though

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home