Monday, December 05, 2005

Sorry about the lack of updates

Ok, I had planned to put a big blurb up this weekend to go along with the San Andres pics to update everyone as to what I'm up to these days but I got really sick and spent almost the whole weekend in bed. It's monday and I'm back at school but not really feeling like I should be here.

I had a ripping sore throat (which my friend Regan also got) and I got the cough and runny nose and achyness from my roomate Jordan (he was sick with that during the week) and added to all that some 'lower intestinal trouble'. So anyway, I've been recovering and looking to report cards while trying to finish my marking.... I'll just have to do some of the updating in person when I'm home or when I find some uninfermed free time.

Well, another week of school starts. Wish me luck:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home