Monday, August 29, 2005

Phone Number

Hi all,

A couple of people have asked about my phone number so I'll just post it here. Perhaps I should be wary about posting my number in a public space but I figure, what's the worst someone could do???? Keep calling me I guess.... Not so bad...... (and now if anyone is tempted to start telling my about identity theft or how I'm going to get robbbed and beaten because I put my phone number online just relax.... I don't have enough money yet to worry about loosing it.

To call me (from Canada) dial: 011-57-2-330-0836

Currently Jordan and I don't have an answering machine but we are working on it.

The best (read: cheapest) thing to do to call is get an international phone card (apparently CiCi, or ChiChi.... something like that is best). They are supposed to save a lot of money. I'll be home at Christmas though so don't go breaking the bank to call me.

I usually get home from school around 4:30pm (that's 5:30pm in Ontario) and am up till 9:30 or 10:00pm (that's 10:30 - 11:00pm in Ontario). I know that going to bed at 9:30 sounds a might early but when you're waking up in the 5's every day it just makes sense.

Tah Tah for now,

Love Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home