Monday, September 05, 2005

Ahhh the blissful weekends.....

Well, for all my big plans of getting tons of school work done I ended up doing the following things on the weekend.

1) Going to a party at Sonia and Scott's place.
2) Eating a whole pineapple by myself.
3) Then eating about 6 empanadas (all this at the party)
4) Hiking up the Pance (an awesome river)
5) Sleeping for 13 hours

Well, I certainly was a busy guy. I've also gotten quite addicted to 'Song of Ice and Fire' which is a series that Sky and Wendy recommended.

I'll put up some pictures of the hike (as the pinapple and empanadas never lasted long enough to have their picture taken).

So it was flying by the seat of my pants again today... oh well........

Love Matt

3 Comments:

Blogger JTL said...

Flying by the seat of one's pants can be, dare I say, a bit thrilling. Not really recommended for the first month of your job, though! :)

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're probably one of the only people that I know who would eat a whole pineapple. Well done :)

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I could go for a pineapple right now. Damn Ottawa and it's lack of fresh fruit.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home