Sunday, September 18, 2005

Fourth Pics from Santa Rosa

This is the view of Santa Rosa from the top of the hill that I climbed. You can see the windy road that we took.
A view of the place that we stayed from above.
Here I am: Tired but happy at the top.
I just really liked this view. Another shot from the top of the hill.

Although climbing up the hill was a little tiring I would actually name going down "An expert course in 101 ways to roll your ankle". I also decided to take the "rugged" route down and by the time I got the the bottom I was so covered in sticks and spiderwebs I needed to take a dunk in the stream.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome trip. Did the ankle survive it? Are you still known as "not Sandra" at school?

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, have I mentioned lately that I am insanely jealous of you sometimes!
Looks like you're having an awesome time buddy!
Much Love

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home