Wednesday, November 29, 2006

For only $1.50 a minute I can keep in touch with my Canadian bretheren

Listening to: CBC Radio3 webstream. Girlfriend's Dog by Andrew Vincent

I talked with Sky and Wendy (my brother and sister-in-law) on the phone two nights ago. I haven't talked to them except a quick internet chat with Wendy so it was nice to hear their voices in person. I got to hear a lot of baby chatter too. They didn't do the thing where they hold the baby up to the phone like people always do with their dogs, thank goodness. They seem exhausted but happy. I guess having a baby changes everything. Sky and I talked about the old house (my folks have recently moved) and how it took us a little while to not feel weird about that. I don't know if it will ever happen but I would love to live near enough to Sky and Wendy that I could visit them often. Even though Sky and I really don't have many chances to hang out we're still really close. I guess we've always been that way. Of course there was that stage when I would just constantly push his buttons until he would hit me and then I would cry. I think we were still close even then but we don't antagonize each other with quite so much vigour anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home