Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm a huge celebrity and everyone loves me

Got a call from CBC Radio: Thunder Bay the other day. My Mom had sent in a pic of me along with Jasper. I'm not sure which one but we're both pretty darn cute so I'm sure it was a nice one. Anyway, they called me up and recorded an interview for the NW Ontario branch of the CBC radio. How fun hey?

In the morning we tried to do a live interivew with Lisa Lacko but the phone quality was too shifty. Big surprise there. Oh well. I was thinking all night about fun little stories that I could have put in but no such luck.

Anyway, I was almost late for school because of all that but I suppose when you are a giant celebrity you have to make concessions like that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you're like an international celebrity now, does this mean i'll have to start communicating to you through an agent or PR person?

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home