Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Exam time again

Ok, you know when you do a multiple choice question there is usually one answer that is totally rediculous? On my exam I had a question something like:

Which of the following is an example of a lever:
a) stapler b) double pulley c) pin d) pineapple

You wouldn't believe how many students thought it was pineapple. Oh well. I guess levers are a lost cause but maybe they learned some other stuff in my class.

I've got about 20 hours of marking to do tonight and only 12 hours before I have to be done it..... sigh..... When did Christmas time stop being fun. I want it to be all about action figures again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

christmas stopped being fun when you stopped believing in santa... or apparently when you turn 25, from my experiance thus far

cant wait to see you! hope you're comin out for bno/gno

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home