Sunday, February 11, 2007

I'm jealous of -40 degrees

Ok, I know that I don't have to worry about converting from degrees F to C when it gets really cold.

Technology is still finding new ways to connect people. I recently got sent a link to a youtube video of my family members skating on a smooth-as-glass lake superior. Perfect skating as far as the eye can see. Incredible. Getting a video from home was heartwarming too.

Here's the link if you want to check it out. Make sure to check out the kite skating as well. That one REALLY made me jealous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pluvRYvWgs

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow thats awsome!!!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YouTube is fascinating.

Reminder to myself: Send Matt YouTube paper.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt

You must try the kite skating. It was a blast. Uncle Mike and I left it a little too late in the afternoon, but we still got some pretty good rides. It is even more fun than kite skiing if you can believe it. You do go kind of cross eyed though, trying to keep one eye on the kite and one on the pressure ridges and cracks in the ice. It was one of those moments only those of us crazy northerners can understand.

take care

Dad

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home