Sunday, April 15, 2007

The countdown begins

Just two more months left to go until the school year is done. It hardly seems like any time at all. I worked it out the other day and I'm only going to see each class about 17 more times this year. Crazy. It made me realize that (as usual) I'd spent way too much time on things during first semester. This is the time of year that teachers decide if they want to try to cram topics in or just pick a few and do them well. I think I'm going to try for something in between.

My parents have been here to Cali for a few days. Not enough time to do too much but they got to meet a lot of people and come see the school which was wonderful. It will be nice to have my Colombia stories have a little more context.

I had sports day on Friday and then played basketball for two hours. I'm still sore (it's sunday). I'm young enough that I can still go hard when I want to but I'm not in terribly good shape so I feel it afterwards. That's a funny thing about having my physiology though... I don't really look different when I'm in or out of shape. I know this because of basketball season in high school. Anyway, a regular chance to play ball would be great... it's really just a matter of being ok with taking more time away from doing work I guess. And that's ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home