Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just rollin' along

Greetings avid readers.

You'd think that having 1/2 decent internet access at home would cause me to post more on this darn thing but it doesn't seem to be working that way. Now I'm just splitting my decreasing degree of free time between more electronic options. Yes I'm talking about youtube, facebook, along with all of the random show downloading. I'm certainly not spending as much time just sitting in the hammock as last year..... a good and bad thing I suppose.

Michael whupped me in zappo today (zappo means "toad"). It's a game where you throw metal rings and try and get them into holes for points. If you get one in the pewter toad's mouth it's big bonus points. We were playing to 500 and I lost by 300. I'm not sure how that's even possible but what are you gonna do. Maybe I'll start practicing every day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellie said...

facebook!
can we be facebook friends??

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home