Thursday, September 29, 2005

Era Enfermo

Hi all,

Sorry to all those whom I owe email to. A lot of people have been nice enough to put in the effort to keep in touch with me but I haven't written in a while. Here is my excuse for dropping off the face of the earth. I call him earl and he is my stomach bug. I felt him coming on really bad on monday night and I spent tuesday and most of wednesday in bed. I never threw up (although I came very close many times) but still probably lost about 400 pounds.... use your imaginations and you'll figure out my problem. I actually slept on the floor for a while because my back was hurting from being in bed too long. Well, I'm in a new country and I should probably be prepared to get sick a lot. This will no doubt be the first of many.

Ok, gotta run, but much love to everyone. Thanks for writing me and I promise this weekend to write back and say hi.

Love Matt

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't drink the water!

Feel better soon, and I better be on your email response list, jerkface.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh...funny.. that must be some bug, I emailed you 10days ago and still response. Glad to know you're finally on the mend!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom's chicken soup - that's what you need. Seriously, the local Dr. will know what works best.

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt! I've been even slower on the e-mail- I promised you summer pics in August I think. They're forthcoming, I promise! Take care of yourself- I feel the stomach bug pain and spent last week fighting off the flu with consant cups of tea. Miss your cheery face, but I know you're having a fabulous time! Love, Todd 1

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh!
Well i'm glade to here your getting a little better!!! I hope you get back to 110%! eat (or drink) lots of soup!!!
Salut!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right being sick is part of being in a new country, but don't worry bud, your system will adjust sooner or later...then you'll be invincible

i dunno if i'm on your email list...but send me one anyways if u desire

oh...btw...dunno if u have my livejournal addy...so here http://www.livejournal.com/users/anerdw/

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised this is your first; most people get sick within the first week! Get better, cuz I'm gonna try to call you tonight.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home