Thursday, October 06, 2005

Canadiana!!!

This weekend (in honour of Canadian Thanksgiving) Jordan and I are planning a Canadiana party!!! I've already started collecting Canadian music, flags, stuffed moose and beaver etc. Looks like it's going to be lot of fun.

We had originally planned to dress up as a pair of hosers (a la Bob and Doug McKenzie) but we're having trouble finding adequete toques etc.... oh well. The backup plan is to make togas out of canadian flags.

Wish us luck in the planning process!

Love Matt

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mat!
Great idea!!!! if i would have known you were looking for a tuque i would have sent you one!!! along with french-canadien pea soupe in a can!!!
aurevoir

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the Poutine and Meat Pies! (Tortiere!) Essentially to any good Canadian fest...

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Matty-
Your Thanksgiving sounds so much better than mine here. Nobody was on the ball like you guys, so even with all us Canadians, we had nuthin...not even one cranberry or mashed potato...I had some Thanksgiving lentils by myself...! Pretty bad huh! I tried to call you this weekend, but it kept tellling me the number does not exist.....I'll get thru sometime, somehow!
Jess

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home