Sunday, October 02, 2005

Turns out I'm "The Natural"

Hey maybe I should take "The Natural" as my new nickname! You know, like

Matt "The Natural" Roy! I could maybe even go into wrestling with a name like that:)

Or maybe I could stop procrastinating by doing online quizzes...... hmmmm..... nope that doesn't sound likely.

Your Seduction Style: The Natural
You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.

What Is Your Seduction Style?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Matt, I never took you for the online quiz type.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

natural huh... glad to know, now I will be able to tell when you are trying to seduce me...thank goodness...

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home