Thursday, February 02, 2006

Chinese new year

Ok, I found a picture that shows everyone in a bad light (except for Jodi, far left, she's actually smiling which is out of place for her). Second from left with the dark hair and in mid blink is Patricia, my roomate's girlfriend. Middle, and in full blink mode is Caroline and then there's me showing why you can never take me out of the house. Fortunately this picture was taken in my house so I have no worries.

This was during Chinese New Year and clearly you can see the strong Chinese influence in the people pictured. Actually my friend Julie, who is Canadian, but who's family is Chinese wanted to put on a New Years celebration but her place wasn't really big enough so Jordan and I volunteered ours. Julie made up all kinds of amazing food (mostly involving beef) and we ate, talked, and played Sappo (a colombian ring toss game).

3 Comments:

Blogger JTL said...

Ah, it's a rough life, ain't it? ;)

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

time for an update for all of your readers

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that is one hot picture. maybe its just the lighting but you look tanned! (insert gasp here)

we should talk soon... i have lots to report...

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home