Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hot Weekend

It was wretchedly hot this weekend and I actually ended up going shopping just to cool down. Those gigantic supermarkets sure are a lovely kind of cool, especially in the freezer isle. Above is a picture of Jordan (my roomate) and I at lunch in the Colegio Bolivar cafeteria. ALLL SWEATY after a long day of teaching.

I watched this show on Fox called "Prison Break" last night and I think that I have my new favourite show. It's a super-suspency kinda show.....

Happy Valentines Day everyone. If you actually read my blog I probably think you're fantastic, so feel free to bask in my love. Only today though. There is to be no loving by anyone, to anyone on any other day of the year.

Did I mention that I'm going to Bogota this weekend? We get a long weekend randomly thrown in this friday (believe it or not this one is actually not a Catholic holiday) and I'm going to the capital city of Colombia with three other teachers (Regan, Scott, and Sonia for anyone who is any good at keeping track of names). We're planning on hitting up the gold museum, the science centre (of course), and the crowning glory, a giant cathedral built from a salt mine.

Actually I'm starting to feel like I wrote this already.... well, if I did just take it as a sign that I'm excited to go. Two more days of school and then I'm off. On a slightly sad note I'll be missing out on the NBA all star weekend, which showcases games with zero defence and 10 times the amount of dunking. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to play a few games on the primary school nets to get my fill of dunking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home