Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ok, so it's official

Yup, that's right. I do indeed have Giardia.

Not that I doubted the diagnosis of fellow teachers (after all, they MUST have extensive medical training), but a real live doctor told me today that I have it.

I'm a perfect 5 for 5 for all of the major symptoms.

1) Persistent yellow diahrrea
2) Burbs that smell like sulphur
3) Lack of appetite
4) Bloated feeling
5) Inability to not strangle annoying adolescents

Sorry if that is a little too graphic for anyone, but I'm grumpy because I don't like eating anymore. Don't worry, I'm sure that will change soon. Hopefully I won't have lost too much mass before it does (and if you find my use of the term "mass" rather than "weight" strange, I apologise but it's a physics teacher thing.... gotta use the right terminology).

3 Comments:

Blogger mike (in the middle) said...

I'm sure I heard your Mom, more than once, plead with you to never pick up hitchhikers, Matt. Sharing is a good thing - up to a point!
U. Mike

5:44 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

Awww, Matty- I am so sorry. That sounds yucky. Hope you feel better soon!
Jess

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

matt roy, unable to eat every three hours?! please dont die, like you once told me in an A & P you might. and thats why we purchased the extra large box of ice cream sandwiches

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home