Monday, February 27, 2006

Sorry I haven't written

To those people so dear to me who actually read the, mostly boring, stuff that I post here..... Sorry for taking three weeks off.

Yup, I think it has been about that long since I've written. In that time I've had some fun times with my students, wanted to kill them other times (only a very few); I've been to Bogota, thoroughly enjoyed the cool temperatures, seen some amazing sights (Monserate and the Gold Museum to name a few), got my camera stolen (a story for another time) and many other things.

Because of no camera, I won't be posting pictures till I get some from Scott and Sonia (who were with me in Bogota), and because of school work I won't be writing any more today (sorry... soon I promise).

For those few whom I haven't told yet, I'll be coming home for most of the summer so watch out for me.

Love Ya:)

-Matt

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More like 2 weeks. ;)

Sorry about your digicam. That's highly unpleasant.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrrgghh!

Someone stole your camera? Dangnabit... I loved checking out all your pics.

Ah well... at least you are ok and everything's going well. :)

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, now no one's going to respond without any pics! By the way; this means Winnipeg. This summer. With a trip to the children's museum.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... coming back to Canada eh? Are you planning a massive road trip?
I know Waterloo isn't the most exciting of places- although it can be with a little bit of work (say, a choose your own adventure scavenger hunt!) I think it could be pretty awesome if you were to visit!
Sorry about the digital camera- I was enjoying the nice sunny pictures in the dead of winter.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOT THE DIGICAM!!!!

oh dear matt, whatever will you do?

guess its back to a disposeable...
good luck with that....

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't let her fool you-- waterloo is a hole!

kingston on the other hand... ;)

miss you!

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! the digicam!! im mourning its loss as well.. here's a little tribute, I hope it brings back only happy memories when it lived in a ziploc bag...
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/k8linb/grand%20portage/digicam.jpg

ive said it before, I'll say it again. This summer. Kaitlin Blake. Matt Roy. Fortress Louisburg.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss the updates! it's been so long! :(!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mat are you still alive??????

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home