Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bogota 3

This fellah was just hangout out, outside the salt mines. Pictures inside didn't turn out so well so this the best that you get.
MMM... Dinner at this crazy, trippy restaurant that we stopped at on the way back from the Salt Cathedral. Check out the Jesus on my napkin.

3) The Salt Cathedral
This place was an old salt mine that has been converted into a giant cathedral. It’s not really for services but just for tourism and the occasional concert. Can you get the catholic theme to the weekend yet. I learned more about Catholicism in those three days than in the rest of my life combined. The tour guide spoke English and I tried to keep his tour from being a ‘living dead tour’ (my fort friends can appreciate this) but he was kinda new and didn’t like it when I would ask questions that were off the ‘official tour speech’. Oh well. I tried guys.

So what else was fun? Lots of cool restaurants. Lots of cool bars. Regan and I went dancing for a little while at this one fun (and packed) bar. It was weird being out of Cali and having places play things OTHER than salsa. I finally felt cool again.

I do love Bogota. If only I could move my school there. Oh well. Can’t have it all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love the Jesus bib. Where was that 24 years ago when you really needed it?

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, you are totally hot when you eat... ps im lovin the man purse!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home