Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Church on top of 'Monserate'
Regan and Matt with a view of Bogota spead out behind.


Ok, I think I’ve taken about a month off of Blogging (ok… probably more) so maybe I should post something up here before people totally ignore me.

Ummm…. Where did I leave off. Bogota I think. That’s the last place I traveled for a long weekend anyway. I went there with Regan, Scott, and Sonia and we had a blast. It’s a very different feel than Cali. Very metropolitan… big city. It’s a lot colder too. I just loved the cool weather.

The main hightlights:

1) Monserate!

On one of the mountains right on the edge of Bogota there is this church perched on the edge looking over the city. You need to take a cable car up (or hike it, but scott’s knee and the general laziness of the rest of us steered us towards the cable car) and then you get a great view of the city laid out below. It’s a really peaceful place. I just loved it up there. On the way up to the cable car I got my camera stolen as I mentioned before, so at least I was in a mindset to just enjoy the view and could leave the picture snapping up to Scott. Does anyone else just love that, now that digital cameras a everywhere you don’t need to constantly say, “Oh, you need to get doubles”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home